Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22nd - Crossing into Idaho!

It has been too long since I made an update to remember everything, so in the future I will try to keep better notes so that when I have an internet connection I can post everything...  



Today we crossed the state line into Idaho.  One state down, and just 11 to go before we roll into Washington, D.C.  Before starting this ride, I wasn't sure if I had trained and prepared enough, but after the first week, those doubts are gone.  I will make it to D.C.
A fraternity buddy of fellow Big Rider Jeff Sloan picked us up during our stay in Spokane and took us on a tour of the downtown area.  I got some pretty sweet photos of the Spokane River, but I will only add this one, mostly because I want to get to sleep.  All this riding is making me tired...

While in downtown Spokane, we ate at the Steam Plant.  The food was awesome!  If you're ever in the Spokane area, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment